sudden cloudburst that caught us by surprise in the public square....
Charles Bridge (not sure my pics do justice to the statuary and grandeur, certainly this one doesn't)
Awwww....
Street food on the public square: Prague's version of "pizza" (garlicky bread, ketchup, cheese). Note the "Prague Ham" in the left corner--basically a plate of ham cooked on a spit complete with crackling. I got four giant hunks of meat and three pieces of amazing rye bread. Plus, Pilsner Urquell. (I actually preferred Kozel dark--sorry B.J.). "All tradition, no nutrition"?
I took countless cityscapes--not even sure these are the best, although they were taken on the prettiest day, so the light helped....
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice pics! Seems like you enjoyed visiting Prague :) Charles bridge is really pretty, I feel like no pictures ever do it any justice, it has its special atmosphere when you walk across it :)
Post a Comment