That's for you, Chris!! I think the volume of exclamation points indicates who's speaking, but I will say anyways. I just can't help it.
We are posting from our sofa, because we FINALLY can! As promised, our internet was activated today! Hooray!
I haven't written in a while, so I will try and recap a few things...
I've joined a group called Dance Northumberland. Its a group of 4 women who teach zumba all over the Northeast. My workload has increased drastically! I am covering yoga and pilates classes often, in addition to some times 6 zumba classes per week. The company has a contract with the city council to try and keep the city in shape, and also with local schools to help combat childhood obesity. I will be teaching in work places, schools, and local centres. Pretty exciting:) Its not my editor-life, but its pretty fun and I am meeting some really great people.
I just skyped home and saw my dog for the first time and he heard our voices and went crazy! I can't wait to have him here with us! He's still so damn cute!! B and I went on a few hour walk this past weekend and we completely missed him...
This weekend has started out perfectly! B surprised me with beautiful flowers despite his crazy long day:) I made a yummy veggie stir fry (thank you, Lent) and baked apples for dessert. We're going to an art sale tomorrow after my class, and then onto a friend's house for dinner. We haven't posted pictures in a while, so we'll take plenty this weekend!
In other news...our stuff hasn't arrived from the U.S. yet, BUT...its set to arrive on March 22nd. It's all coming together:) And, understanding everything here is getting easier and easier. I know what "melt a knob of butter on the hob" means without flinching. (a tablespoon on the stove)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment