Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Mad about March Madness
This is M (but I can safely say, I am speaking on B's behalf as well). We love March Madness, and I usually obsess over my brackets--This combined with St. Patty's Day is quite possibly the most exciting time of the year! As for the English, they have no clue about this, and don't care. So, we are left to watch the highlights, and the CBS tickers online for this season. The Buckeyes play on Friday evening (but it will be 1:45am, I believe). We are seriously considering taking a nap, and waking up to watch them win on NCAA.com. Besides being away from everyone we love, being away from our sports is tragic downside to being over here. Its a culture shock that people actually work during the month of March here:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mitch... just skype us during the game, it will be like you are at our house watching with everyone, we can face you right at our new 58" plasma :) Miss you!!
Post a Comment