Tuesday, April 6, 2010

quickie update





We are off to London tomorrow and will be there through Saturday, although I have to duck out to Norwich to give a paper on Friday. Then we are leaving for Malta, which we are absolutely thrilled about. We already have a couple's massage booked, along with a day trip to Sicily. Should be an amazing journey. Hopefully our souvenir will be better than the lamb that Michelle wants (she saw them on our day trip and thinks they are the cutest....)

In the meantime, I'll leave you with these photos of downtown Newcastle, courtesy of Kelly and Joan's hotel room in Gateshead. Study your newest bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale and you should recognize the green bridge....

talk to you all soon!

B

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Howdy you all,
I just wanted to check and see where exactly you are in the UK(England? Scotland?). My boyfriend and I will be studying abroad in Stirling Scotland between June 26th and July 21st and though we could possibly swing by for a visit afterward.
Would love to see you.
Looking forward to it, Fay

Kelly said...

I wonder if Newcastle has recovered from the crazy Americans driving the wrong way on the roundabout? To say the least, it was a great trip. Glad to hear you're back home from Malta.
Dad